- It's that time of year again! The time of
year to break out The Vandal's 'Oi! To the World' CD! It's also that
time of year when it feel good to just take care of some relaxation! On
that note Clint and I have taken a break, which opened up some studio
time for two pigs and a chicken! They recorded a song today called
"Sorry" and as whacky as it sounds they are using the *same exact* band
name we are using - for the time being anyway. Don't let all that
confuse you! Their song is a little emo number, but it's pretty good!
Remember they are the 'emo' Black Pearl, Clint and I are the funny
Black Pearl! Whew! Ok, I posted their song up above! Enjoy!
- We wrote the gayest thing ever today. Wow.
- I got a "Mates of State" Cd. Its not too
bad! In other news, I just finished up a song! It's the one about
drugs! It's called (for now) "D
Get it?! D.A.R.E! Hahaha, it's awesome cause it's about drugs! Check it
- Darkest Hour is waaaay better than us.
Today we recorded part of a song that is about how good drugs such as
"Mary Jane", "Heroin" and "Cocaine" are for people. It's a boppy little
dance number - all the kids will be rocking out like me:
- First off, let me apologize for dropping
the F-bomb last update. I was just a little overly excited. I'm sorry.
Moving on...today we recorded a new song! Yes! Its called "Justice Le
Pig" and its up above for *you* to download! Leah did some vocals on
it, here's a fucking picture of her! Sorry about it being blurry!
- I've been with Leah for 9 fucking years!
Good lord! Today Clint and I wrote a grunge rock song. We only tracked
the drums though, cause we were busy playing Nirvana songs all day. By
the way..Nirvana is *waaay* better than us. We also jammed on a really
really fast real punk rock song. We might record something like that.
Who knows?! And lastly, friend Tom who is in Africa played 'Bessy the
Cheeseburger' on the radio on Gao, Mali. The weird part of that is that
at least one African person has heard that song. The weirder part is a
LOT of African people have heard it cause of his radioness. Rock over
London, rock over Mali.
- Holy Crap! We did something yesterday! A new
song is done! It's not the crappy Girrafe song either, it's a new much
worse song! Ok, i like it...but it's gonna piss off some people for
sure! Download it above - the one called "Wronger Than Hitler".
Awesome! Also, as you can see below, whistling is really hard. We may
redo the whistle solo with a kazoo solo, but who knows?! Kemuri is
*way* better than us!
- Clint's failing school and people
are having weddings and babies so things are crazy! We haven't goten
anything new done, but the girrafe songs almost finished. Hopefully
it'll be done Monday. We are probably going to change the name of the
band, cause this name sucks. We are thinking "Death To Danielle". Oh
yea, Stike Anywhere rocks.
- We worked on the new giraffe song today. Clint played
drums on it. I'm tired.
- Today We wrote a really whacked out song
about being in love with a girl from Africa that thinks she's a
giraffe. We get weirder and werider. Anyways, hopefully we will have it
finished up next week. That's all today!
- We didn't do anything last week cause after
the Hurricane I didn't have power at my house for six days! Total suck!
I wasn't even home Monday, so I left Clint a note on the door. I'm very
proud of my wit, so I'll share. It read as follows:
I'm writting this note letting you know
We don't have any electricity here so
I've gone over to Leah's mom's house
It's not far away, much closer than Laos
You see, she has electricity there
So I can play Dreamcast and wash my hair
Alas, we won't be rocking out today
So go on home and do something gay
To which Clint responded:
I hate you
Oh yea, Coheed and Cambria is waaaaay better than us.
Holy crap we suck.
- Ok, today Clint was a total jerk. But we
finished up "Bessy The Cheeseburger". And it's awesome! Not total crap
like some of our stuff, honest! Although I'm sure Mary will find
something wrong with it. Oh yea, tomorrow the new 'Saves the Day' album
comes out! They are way better than us! Anyways, check out this awesome
picture of Clint flying! We found some pixie dust today, and it
- Summers over! Holy Hardcore! Yesterday we
went to the mall, and had slurpees, and saw Art in his truck. We also
recorded parts of the best song ever (of this week, and not really the
best song ever): "Bessie the Cheeseburger". We made a video of us
working on it (ok, just standing there listening to it). Click on the
picture of clint to download it!
Here's a pic of me putting some vocals on the new song. I sing awful!
- My A/C unit is jacked up. It's like ten million degrees in here. We won't be recording tomorrow due to the horrid heat, but look forward to new songs soon! Then one day we will shoot a music video for one! Tom's in Africa! Holy crap! oh yea, get the new Streetlight Manifesto CD. IM me, I'll send it to you.
- Today we finished a song called 'Chips and Salsa', named the band (The Black Pearl), renamed one other song (Naming Your Band After Things In Disney Movies Is So Eighth Grade), had a photo shoot, covered "Beat It", ate hotdogs and hung out! Awesome! ...by the way, Rilo Kiley is waaaay better than us.
Don't worry..Clints not *really* dead!
Here is a picture of Chip...who is here alot and helps us come up with song ideas and takes pictures for us! Awesome job, Bone-diggity!\
- We meant to redo the lyrics on The Dog Adventure cause of how awful they came out last time, but instead we ate pickles and wrote an emo song. Clint drank alot of pickle juice too. Sick!
This is where we mix our awful songs!
- We finished tracking the dog song today! Super sweet! Download it above. Also, heres some new pictures!
Here's clint, Flipper the pig, and Moose tracking some vocals on the dog song! HEY!!
Jeremy the Gnome relaxing between takes on the keys.
Heres a member of our old gang- I'll miss jane 4-eva.
A friend of ours, from back in the day. When we were tough.
- We didn't do much today. Tracked drums to the new best song ever: The Dog Song. We had a lot of frozen pop thingies...uhh...
- I added a "new" version of Andron 5 to the site. We recorded it a while back, and I forgot about it until today. It's a cover of a JmB song. Enjoy!
-We finished tracking "The Milkshake". See above. Heres some new pictures!
Hope he fits in the trash!
Uh-oh! He didnt fit! Lets bury him!
-We didn't really do anything today. We recorded a drum track to the new best song ever - "The Milkshake". Here's some new pictures!
-Here's some pics of the studio.I'm only proud of it cause of what we recorded in before.
Ever seen Trainspotting? You know that toilet?
Yea, we recorded there...only the smell was worse.